Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

Inov8 Roclite 315 Short Term Review

Inov8 Roclite 315s
Miles done - 256
Assent Done -97,000Ft
Terrain - Mixed
Places Used -Lake District,Scottish Highland,French Alps

Having switched too Trail Shoes about 18 month ago,I found Inov8 fitted my feet the best.I used the Terrocs at first which were reaily good shoes,but have been discontinued,so I contacted Inov8 and they told me the Roclite 315 were the closest to the Terrocs. I have found them just as comfortable as the Terrocs and when on wet ground they shed the water and dry good as well, I don't mind wet feet so I have worn a few different socks with them, from X socks to my bridgedale 4 season sumit socks.But what I found best about them so far is the build quality, after about 250 to 300 miles the Terrocs were falling apart,but I've done 250miles in the Roclites already and there still going strong, I will update this page in the future and let you know how long they last. (Anybody who follows my Social Hiking routes,all routes with this (R) in the title is when I have used the Roclites)



No comments:

Post a Comment